JSOS Multi Fuel Vertical Cross Tube Boiler
Fuel: Agro waste, coal, liquid or gaseous fuel.
Consists of a shell and shell crown, enclosing within it a furnace crown with furnace, into which are cross tubes (water tubes) and the flue gases pass through a uptake to the chimney.
- Vertical shell and water tube combination.
- Large steam space.
- High rate of evaporation.
- Large furnace volume.
- Quick pressure build up.
- Caters to fluctuating loads.
- Perfect combustion
- Shell and tube type boiler and hence, best suited for process steam heating needs.
- Rugged construction long life of the boiler.
- High safety standards.
- Low floor area required.
End use: Tyre Retreading, Food Industry, and many more.