JSOS 3Pass Horizontal FWB Single Flue Boiler Oil Fired
Fuel: Liquid or Gaseous fuel.
Is a shell and tube type boiler consisting of a plain cylindrical furnace attached to a reversing chamber in the 1st pass and the 2nd and 3rd pass constituting of tube nests.
Heat recovery unit (optional)
- Large heating surface areas.
- Large furnace and grate areas.
- High efficiency.
- Optimum exhaust gas temperatures.
- Optimum fuel to air ratio.
- Shell and tube type boiler and hence, best suited for process steam heating needs.
- Low fuel bills.
- Increased tube life.
- Rugged construction long life of the boiler.
- High safety standards.
- No heat recovery unit required.
End use: Textile, Food and Beverage, Concerete Sleeper, Concerete Products, Chemical, Bone Meal, Pharma and many more